HipHR provides clients with full service online human resources consulting that gives you quick access to support from certified human resources professionals for the majority of your day to day human resources needs.
We spend time with our valued clients to get to know their people and business needs. Equally concerned as our clients to providing high employee engagement, we eagerly work with you through employee relations situations, performance management, leadership coaching to be the very best they can be as well as helping you to work through those sticky employment conflict situations that can keep you up at night.
Our comprehensive solution provides personalized advice, coaching and guidance for optimum employee engagement and at the same time ensure that your employees have access to the right benefits offerings that suits your business.Contact Us
Human Resources Offerings
Overview of Human Resources Offerings:
- Policies and Procedures
- Access to Benefits
- Offer Letters
- Employee Relations assistance
- Performance management support
- Goal Setting
- Performance Improvement planning / disciplinary support
- Harassment Investigation
- Disciplinary Actions support
- Written and verbal warnings
- Performance Improvement Plans
- Termination letters
- Termination Check Lists
- Exit Interviews and Summaries
- Talent Management / Training & Development
- Interview Training
- Leadership development training
- Performance Management
- Executive Coaching
- Strategic Leadership Development
We know setting up benefits and understanding what your employees need can be a daunting task. HipHr has sourced and partnered with Mercer to provide the best benefits to suite your organization. At no added cost to you, we will coordinate your benefits broker who will then take you through a detailed needs analysis and connect you with an appropriate plan and provider.
- $ 5,000.00 flat fee initial cost to Mercer
- Average $ 7,000/employee per annum
- Providers are usually Great West Life, Sunlife, Manulife, Equitable
When you subscribe to your monthly package, HipHr will provide you with payroll services as part of your package but we will charge a minimum rate for each employee added at a lower cost than the standard payroll administrators.
- $2.00/per employee
Please note that we are not personally providing payroll or benefits systems but partnering with brokers to offset your costs and provide you with the best possible service for a fraction of the cost.